marque

Welcome to www.msg-shayari.blogspot.in Great Friend you have come to a right place ie www.msg-shayari.blogspot.in Here you can read all types of sms shayaris like funny sms shayari, romantic sms shayri, emotional sms shayari, Sms dating shayri, funy shayari for SMS, mast Shayari , festival sms shayri, sms jokes, funny sms messages, Indian sms shayari etc etc.We have sms shairi, sher, sheroshayari for all occassions like Diwali, Rakhi (rakshabandhan), Holi, Eid, New Year, Lohri, Christmas etc use.
THANKS FOR VISITING www.msg-shayari.blogspot.in ....

Friday, July 29, 2011



If Your asking if I Need U the answer is 4Ever.. 
If Your askin if I’ll Leave U the answer is Never.. 
If Your askin what I value the Answer is U.. 
if Your askin if I love U the answer is I do.



Lab pe hi rukti hai baat aate aate, 
Neend toh nahi aati sapnay bohat hai aate, 
Hum toh hai phasay ek haseen uljhan mein, 
Kaash woh aakar isseh suljhaate!



I dream about you evey night 
I shiver when your in sight 
I long to hold you close n tight 
I wanna be there with all my might 
I m just hoping I’m the girl whos right



My eyes miss u, 
My feeling love u, 
My hand need u, 
My mind call u, 
My heart just 4 u. 
I will die without u, 
Bcoz I Love U.



May the spring of your love be tender and sweet, 
The summer be rich and fulfilling and deep, 
The autumn be warm and rewarding, complete, 
And always… Let there be love.



If i reached for your hand , will u hold it ? 
If i hold out my arms, will u hug me ? 
If i go for your lips, will u kiss me ? 
If i capture ur heart , will u love me ??



Cute Love Story. 
Boy: Hey I’ve got two words to say. 
Girl: What? 
Boy: I LOVE U 
Girl: Huh.. Isn’t that 3 words? 
Boy: No! Because (U) And (I) Are One:-)



When U love someone truly, 
U don’t look for faults, 
U don’t look for answers, 
U don’t look for mistakes. 
Instead, U fight the mistakes, 
U accept the faults and 
overlook the excuses.



24hrs make a lovely day, 
7 days make a lovely week, 
52 weeks make a lovely year & knowing a 
person like me will make ur life lovely. 
Have a lovely day n life!**



Wen things go wrong… 
Wen sadness fills ur heart… 
wen tears flow in ur eyes… 
always remember 3 things 
1) I’m with u… 
2) Still with u… 
3) Will ALWAYS b…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

My Blog List

New Posts

Total Pageviews