marque

Welcome to www.msg-shayari.blogspot.in Great Friend you have come to a right place ie www.msg-shayari.blogspot.in Here you can read all types of sms shayaris like funny sms shayari, romantic sms shayri, emotional sms shayari, Sms dating shayri, funy shayari for SMS, mast Shayari , festival sms shayri, sms jokes, funny sms messages, Indian sms shayari etc etc.We have sms shairi, sher, sheroshayari for all occassions like Diwali, Rakhi (rakshabandhan), Holi, Eid, New Year, Lohri, Christmas etc use.
THANKS FOR VISITING www.msg-shayari.blogspot.in ....

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Teddy Bear Day SMS


Boy: I am sure you love to cuddle your teddy at night
Girl: ya he is surely my cutey pie
Boy: How about this big teddy( me) replacing him for the rest of your life




Teddy Day SMS for Sweetheart
By Gifting You this teddy
I want to Show Am ready
To make you mine
And fill my life with Sunshine


Teddy Day SMS for a Friend




The soft cuddly teddy is there to show
I will always be there, this you should know


Teddy Day SMS for Partner




To my cutest cuddly wife
Who is certainly my life
This teddy bear is a sign
That you will be forever mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

My Blog List

New Posts

Total Pageviews