marque

Welcome to www.msg-shayari.blogspot.in Great Friend you have come to a right place ie www.msg-shayari.blogspot.in Here you can read all types of sms shayaris like funny sms shayari, romantic sms shayri, emotional sms shayari, Sms dating shayri, funy shayari for SMS, mast Shayari , festival sms shayri, sms jokes, funny sms messages, Indian sms shayari etc etc.We have sms shairi, sher, sheroshayari for all occassions like Diwali, Rakhi (rakshabandhan), Holi, Eid, New Year, Lohri, Christmas etc use.
THANKS FOR VISITING www.msg-shayari.blogspot.in ....

Monday, February 13, 2012

kiss day sms


What is a kiss? Alack! at worst
A single Drop to quench a Thirst
Tho’ oft it proves in happier Hour
The first sweet Drop of one long shower

~~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~

Kisses kept are wasted
Love is to be tasted
There are some you love
I know; Be not loathe to tell them so
Lips go dry and eyes grow wet Waiting to be warmly met
Keep them not in waiting yet; Kisses kept are wasted

~~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~

A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.

~~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~

How did it happen that their lips came together?
How does it happen that birds sing, that snow melts that the rose unfolds
that the dawn whitens behind the stark shapes of trees on the quivering summit of the hill?
A kiss, and all was said.

~~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~

When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you…
When I met you, I was afraid to kiss you…
When I kissed you, I was afraid to love you…
Now that I love you, I’m afraid to lose you.

~~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~

TaLk 2 me wHen i’m boReD, kiSS me wHen i’m saD, hug me wHen i cRy, caRe 4 me wHen i diE, loVe me When i’m sTill Alive…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

My Blog List

New Posts

Total Pageviews